Establish your unique voice a teacher.
Cue in a way that keeps your class together and injury free.
Show up as your highest self as a teacher, even when things in your life are hard.
Yes, you probably just want to get the sequencing masterclass, but there are two parts to teaching a great yoga class. A fantastic sequence is only half the battle. The other, argueably more important part is your VOICE.
Are you clear on your message?
What are you teaching beyond the physcial? Your voice is your most powerful tool as a teacher. Yet speaking in a way that inspires people (or public speaking at all) is out of the realm of comfort for most of us.
Don't worry. This is a learned skill.
I cover how you can:
- Find confidence in your voice right now with one simple trick
- Cue in a way that students truly *hear* what you're saying with my special B-V-A method
- Embody what you teach - not just by demo-ing poses
I also include a bonus download with tips on my favorite hands-on adjustments.
Don't fall into the trap of just focusing on sequencing.
Remember, it's your voice and how you embody your message - your energy - that keeps people coming back to your class, or not.
IN YOUR DOWNLOAD
- 75-min Find Your Voice Masterclass Audio Intensive
- Bonus Training Video on my favorite hands-on adjustments
- Bonus Training Video on how to teach yoga with music and design your own playlists